IntroductionWhat exactly is Neteller? It is a type of payment system known as an e-wallet. This is basically a digital wallet you can use to hold and transfer funds. E-wallets are generally regarded as secure and reliable ways to make online payments. Can I find Neteller casinos? Neteller is accepted at the majority of NZ online casinos and are preferred by many players because of the advantages they offer over other types of payment methods. Like other e-wallets, Neteller can be used for both deposits and withdrawals, with very fast transactions.
This Is How Payments Work at Neteller Online CasinosOne of the best aspects of using Neteller online casinos is that it is very straightforward to make payments. When it comes to using this payment method for deposits, here is what you do:
- First, you need to have set up an account with Neteller. Visit the official site if you have not already done so. Getting an account created and verified takes very little time. You need to supply a few basic personal details, as well as some contact information.
- Then, you need to add the funds you need for your Neteller casinos to your account. You can do this using bank cards, bank transfers or other payment methods. Note that there may be fees for doing this. You can see what the fees are before making any deposits into your new account.
- Visit the cashier/banking section of your casino account and select Neteller as your chosen payment method. It should be clearly displayed.
- Enter the necessary details (your Neteller account info) and input the amount of money you wish to deposit.
- So long as this money is in your account, it will be transferred to your Neteller account and will be ready to be used on wagering games.